GRADUATE ENROLLED NURSE PROGRAM
Your nursing career starts here
Join the CDH Clinical CARE Team
Your Graduate EN year will be personalised to meet your goals
- Minimum of three positions available
- Flexible Start Date
- Targeted access to our incredible Clinical Nurse and Midwife Education Team
- Clinical Skills Day – structured to meet your needs
- Onsite Education and training to take your skills to the next level
- Generous remuneration package: EBA level 2.3 $33.83 per hour plus shift allowances and superannuation; generous salary packaging available.
Your program start date will be tailored to suit your individual circumstances, as CDH proudly supports flexible working arrangements. You will work a minimum of 16 hours per week, with the option to work up to 72 hours per fortnight. Your Graduate year will be the first step to your ongoing career at CDH.
You will receive Aged Care and Acute experience, with opportunities to work across all departments, with generous onboarding, Orientation and Supernumerary shifts to get you started.
Current registration, or be eligible for registration, as an Enrolled Nurse (Diploma of Nursing) with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia AHPRA, prior to contract start date.
The successful applicants will:
- demonstrate commitment and lived experience of the CDH C.A.R.E. values
- be excited to practice with excellence in rural healthcare
- embrace the opportunity to grow and learn in a supported environment
- find the joy in their nursing career in a beautiful country community
Applications to include:
- a cover letter, current CV and minimum of two professional referees
- current Police Check and COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- will be reviewed as received and are to be submitted to Director of Clinical Services
Position Description available by emailing Director of Clinical Services
Director of Clinical Services [email protected] 03 5456 5306