Join the CDH Clinical CARE Team
Enrolled Nursing Contracts are available now
5 Star Rated: 100% Aged Care Accreditation
- Permanent Part time and Casual Aged Care Enrolled Nursing contracts available
- Generous Professional Development available
- Generous remuneration package: EBA level 1.1 – 3.3 (per training and experience), plus shift allowances and superannuation; generous salary packaging available.
CDH proudly supports flexible working arrangements. Contracts available for 0.1 – 0.9 FTE (8 – 72 hours per fortnight)
You will be supported by a fulltime onsite Aged Care Nurse Unit Manager, Registered Nurses rostered on 24/7, on call GPs 24/7, and the adjacent Acute Ward supports as required.
With opportunities to work across all departments, generous onboarding, Orientation and Supernumerary shifts to get you started – your nursing career at CDH starts now.
Current registration, or be eligible for registration, as an Enrolled Nurse (Diploma of Nursing) with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia AHPRA, prior to contract start date.
The successful applicants will:
- demonstrate commitment and lived experience of the CDH C.A.R.E. values
- be excited to practice with excellence in rural healthcare
- embrace the opportunity to grow and learn in a supported environment
- find the joy in their nursing career in a beautiful country community
Applications to include:
- a cover letter, current CV and minimum of two professional referees
- current Police Check and COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- will be reviewed as received and are to be submitted to Director of Clinical Services
Position Description available by emailing Director of Clinical Services
Director of Clinical Services [email protected] 03 5456 5306